REAL-ED is fully commited to training you so that you can do your job successfully and properly.
The training is done by Dedicated and Professional Instructors who are NYC and NYS Licensed and Guidance Counselors.
We are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals in a warm educational environment.
Most courses are approved for the Bureau of Veterans Education Benefits, through Veterans GI Bill Benefits
NETWORKING PARTY Aug. 6th 5 to 8 PM.
Appraisal Licensing R5 starts Sep. 12 9AM-6PM ...
Home Inspection M-1 starts Sept. 13.. 9am - 6pm -- Notary Public - Sept. 10 6-9pm
FOR CLASS SCHEDULE... CLICK HERE
There are many things here at REAL-ED that make us special and unique;
• Re-teach you how to take multiple choice tests.
• The only school that goes over your exam with you the same day to make sure that you will pass your state test.
• Teach the students how to evaluate their clients and customers needs within 20 minutes using their own unique tools.
• The first school that has a Networking Party every 4-6 weeks offering the opportunity to meet brokers’ who are ready to hire a salesperson.
• The only school that teaches the students how to do their own record keeping. IRS Code 3508 (a) and (b) states that as an Independent Contractor you are considered as having your own small business and can make deductions as such.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us and we will gladly help you understand the lucrative world of Real Estate.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you.
Ivy Beloff (M.S.A.C.)
IVY REAL ESTATE EDUCATION